Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Early November

Hey Everybody!
Hope everyone is having a fantastic November! I don't know about you guys, but I start prepping for Christmas on November 1st! November 1st was also the early action/decision deadline for most colleges and I am officially all applied! I got my acceptance into University of Oregon last night ago and I am so excited! UO is my top choice and I'm really happy to have a decision so early!

I'm also really excited for this winter. Me and a bunch of other SMA girls have a plan to go up every weekend and really take advantage of our beautiful Mt. Hood. I just got a new snowboard and boots from Next Adventure so I'm all decked out and ready for the snow! I think this is gonna be a really great season and I'm going to have a really fun time with all of my friends and family.

Hope everyone has had a great November so far and check back in in around 2 weeks!
~Claire~
Here's me with my University of Oregon acceptance letter! 

Here's my new snowboard! 

No comments:

Post a Comment